Sunday 13 July 2008

A fruitful day...

Thankful to God for a quite fruitful day! =)

Passed on a book that I helped bought for a brother to him.

Gave a good book to another brother - 4th copy of the book I gave away within these three weeks! =)

Passed on two hastily scribbled notes to two brothers (or three brothers and a sister - depending on how one looks at it), which were of slightly different natures - one of encouragement (or so I hoped =)), while the other one of reminder / sharing.

Had a helpful conversation with a sister after lunch in the afternoon - not an easy conversation but thankful to God for her reminders and listening ears.

Altered / shortened two work pants by hands! (i.e. without sewing machine and used my new kitchen scissors to cut the pants =P)

And one thing I'm most happy about - restarting my offline journal!! =) - Looking forward to writing many many more things offline! =)

Planned to actually did a lot more... But I guess I need to keep reminding myself that those limits have been placed by God for own good - and so, I need to work within those limits! =) (and leave those things for tomorrow or another time.......)

No comments: