Tuesday 6 May 2008

=(

It's hard when you feel that you can't really relate to people around you.

Hard when people don't understand the concerns that you have.

Hard when you think they are only concerned about trivial matters or that they don't understand real world problems...

But then, maybe, those trivial things are real world problems to them! - in their real world anyway!

Annoying though, when they seem to be so occupied with things that are just... to me... I don't know...

I guess I'm just tired of people whining or people feeling sorry for themselves - instead of being thankful - without realising that they have SO much to thank God for! I mean, quit winging! Enough! Don't you know how much you have compared to many others?!

Anyway, I know, I know... not everyone has an idea of how real life can be for some people... so it's OK...

Besides, God has had to put up with me... Surely I can put up with them!

No comments: