Friday 16 May 2008

Dot to Dot

Bought two Dot to Dot books two days ago, and finished all the pictures on the thinner book that same night.

Spent a few minutes doing some alphabet tracing yesterday, too. Wanted to do it for a bit longer, but didn't have the time.

You might be wondering what's the big deal about doing those things, right? =)

Well, I'm learning to write using my left hand now.

I can write using my left hand already. But it's VERY slow and the writing is a bit messy and you can see that I don't have a firm/stable hold of my pencil/pen when writing...

Anyway... why am I doing this?

Well, partly for fun. =) (It's been fun re-learning the process of writing and drawing etc - and then come to appreciate better the learning process that kids have to go through =)); partly, to give my right brain a bit of work-out =P; and I guess, partly in anticipation of the future that I might not be able to use my right hand as freely as I can at the moment... =)

No comments: