Saturday 7 June 2008

Saying goodbye... again...

Said goodbye to another person yesterday... Another family to be exact...

Another sad day for me...

Kept thinking... four years from now, things would have changed! Their little baby will no longer be little and the next time he sees me, he won't approach me and ask me to give him a cuddle and carry him up...

He will be 5 at that time... And he will act like any other 5 yo boys and not a cuddly toddler...

How do you do goodbyes well??? How can you get used to it???

But I guess, it is better to have even the short time with them than none at all... It is better to be thankful for what we can have than not taking the chance because we are afraid of having to end it one day...

I'm missing all my friends at the moment... They are all over the world... in different places... and they are all far away from each other! And it's just... hard...

I don't know... I guess, I'm just missing all of them at the moment...

No comments: