Saturday 25 August 2007

Let's do something different! And why not try this for a start? =)

Signed up a petition online today. One linked to this web-news.

Do sign up if you have time.

I mean, you don't want to have an open wound untreated. This world and all that there is have been entrusted to us by God. Wilberforce cared for animals and was involved in what is now RSPCA. Christ died for us (yes, we were below Him... not that we are "just animals like them" - but hey, He was God, we are His creation - greater difference than us and the animals in terms of order, I think...)

And I'm sure there are many other reasons you can think of as to why it's a worthwhile thing to do... Even if it is just something like - I've been a spectator to things most of my life, why don't I do something about an issue - any issue - even this one - for this one time? Just trying to do something different? It won't take 5 minutes of your time after all...

So, do check out the news and sign the petition! =)

No comments: