Thursday 20 September 2007

Window to the past...

A blog reminded me of home yesterday and missing home so much...

And today, a photo (and a few others) posted by an old friend brought back past memories and I kind of miss the time I shared with them... =)

The place where I found the photo is a great social networking thing to keep in touch with old friends I don't get to see in real life, I guess. But it is taking so much time to maintain... Time that I don't actually have at the moment... Or so I feel... =) But they are my only bridge to that place and that time...... My window to the past...

I loved that place. It was a special place. It was a special time. The people and the friends were special...

The time, memories and experiences I got there were unique - nothing I got again outside of that place...

Forever thankful to God for the chance to live there! =) The people I got to meet, the friends I got to make, the cultural experiences I got to taste! =)

Maybe I will still visit that 'window' every so often... when I miss the old days and when I have the time... =)

No comments: