Sunday 9 September 2007

'Till heaven...

It's been a while since I said goodbye to someone who is leaving us for good... And I know that I will miss having him around... As a brother, but I will miss him...

Still in disbelief that the next time I get to see him might be before God's throne in heaven... I know, sometimes we think, surely before that, but how can we be sure? Jesus might come back tomorrow... or tonight... and I might die tomorrow, or tonight... or before I get a chance to meet him again on earth... We don't know what will happen to us under the sun anyway, right? Besides, things change over time, and so does friendship... So I guess, at the moment, the most certain next meeting time for us would be in heaven...

Didn't say much more at the airport during sharing time cos I was afraid I would start crying... =P I know... =) Guess, I'm just someone who's never good with goodbyes =) and that's probably why I'm very sad at the moment... Well, I'm glad that his time here has been fruitful and that his going back might mean the furtherance of God's kingdom over there... but it's still sad to send him off... and it's still sad to say goodbye to a friend...

No comments: