Thursday 18 October 2007

He doesn't make mistake...

I know I've blogged about this verse several times already... But what am I to do? It does sum things up nicely after all...

"For in much wisdom is much vexation,
and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Ecclesiastes 1:18"

Wish people would tell me less things??? But then, sometimes, people do need someone who will listen......

And I do have Someone who will, in turn, listen to me and all those things people shared with me... Someone who is in charge of the world, including their lives - Someone I can entrust their joys and struggles to...

And so I don't need to worry for those people! =) Because I know that that Someone does care for them, and even though things don't always make sense, He does not make mistake... He just doesn't.

No comments: