Saturday 8 December 2007

Highlight of the Day

Choosing the right spot at Taronga Zoo Free Bird Flight Show so I had Billy the Brolga and Boo the Barking Owl at Taronga flying right above my head and then having a close up look at Angus, the rare Rufous Owl!

It was an especially nice surprise with Billy, since they changed the way they did the Bird Show and so he actually flew down towards the stage without being introduced first - which is a really nice surprise for me! =)

And I actually sat only a seat away from the girl who got a chance to hold Boo the Barking Owl! And so it was a really nice close up look at him! =)

And Angus' flight was another surprise, just because I didn't expect him to fly that close to the top of my head! =)

I had a REALLY great time at the Bird Show today!!! =)

No comments: