Sunday 17 February 2008

Swirling ideas...

Told a brother of (yet another) idea I shared with someone... and he said that I had all these great ideas, and yet I always got too busy to follow them up...

Well, I think that's partly people's fault(!) - of not being able to keep up with me! =P

My brain works almost all the time when I'm awake. Its wheels are constantly rotating and producing all sorts of ideas (great and not so great =)) and when I think of them, I usually have the energy to do them at that time.

But you see, in this 'normal' world, it usually takes quite a long time for people to respond to my idea! =( And so by the time they got back to me... I've moved on to my next great idea already! =P

This is sort of fun! =) - to constantly trying to come up with something new, something different and something exciting, I mean. =)

It's fun! =)

Anyway, I do have to admit that I was not created with a body that is able to keep up with all my 'great' ideas though =) Not complaining. I'm sure the Perfect Creator knew what He did... So yeah, not worrying either. Just a fact I need to live with. =)

I do look after myself pretty well actually. I exercise regularly. I eat regularly, and even eat more healthily now - and I don't snack unless I'm hungry. So yeah, I'm not being irresponsible with my health. =) I believe I'm actually quite strong for a woman =P

But yeah, to get back to the real issue... =) I am someone who have more ideas than I can carry on... =) That's why I love sharing my ideas with people =) So they can help me do something! =)

This afternoon, I managed to ask someone to help me carry on one of the ideas I shared with the brother on Friday. Far from done yet. But yeah, it's good to have more people doing things I can't possibly do alone =)

And last night I managed to do something else that was part of my "unfinished business" with another brother, too! =) And I'm quite happy about that. I know, it was only the start. And I still have much to do now... Not sure I can do anything now. But hope I can do a bit more tonight or tomorrow...

But yeah, the plan is for me to do as much as possible (esp all the admin bit) while people are still away so that I can concentrate on serving people once they are back! =)

Anyway... =) I'm so going to prove to that (first) brother that he is wrong! =) That I can have ideas and that I can carry them on! And if I can't, I can get people to carry them on! =) (and if not, well, God is in control =), and of course people do need to learn to get back to me sooner, too! =P Before I got too busy after committing myself into yet another thing! =P)

No comments: