Saturday 23 February 2008

Interesting observations...

Two different people seemed to pick up that reality... A reality that was still not obvious to my conscious self...

I was surprised to hear it from her... That that was the result of her observation...

I was even more surprised to hear a very similar observation mentioned to me by someone else, the day after(!)...

I guess, he was just an observant guy... or it could be that he knew what I had been thinking all these times, and so was able to see my change of tone...

But the first observer - I think she made an interesting comment... And I wasn't sure that she was right... But now that I've thought a bit more about it, I think she could be right...

I'm no longer doing this for others... of course I'm still doing this in relation to who I am wrt to my Master. But yeah, I've made this my plan, my mission. I'm no longer doing this for anyone else... And so, I will not be as easily as discouraged as before...

They might focus and achieve what they want to do or they might change their minds or play around... It doesn't matter that much to me now...

I am going to do this because this is what I want to do. I'm doing this for my Master, and myself.

Might sound selfish to those who don't get it =) But it's not... =)

I'm just basically saying - this is now my plan. Sure, like minded people will help me greatly... but yeah, this is now my plan...

Hard to describe... =) Maybe after thinking a bit more, I will be able to describe this in a better way =)

At the moment though, I'm pretty happy to be able to be clear in my mind that this is my plan... and it's good to have like minded people around... but even if not, if they are not around... I still have a 50 year master plan to realise! =) (with the help of my Master of course)

No comments: