Thursday 17 January 2008

Temporary... but better than nothing...

I have decided to just concentrate on what I can do and do as much as I can do while I have the time to do them and not on what I can't do.

It is easy to be paralised with a sense of inadequacy. But then, if I lose to my fear or if I got overwhelmed by the need to the point of being paralysed - I would be of no use to anyone!

So yeah, better just be thankful that even though I'm here only temporarily, I still can do something. And whatever that small something I can do, I will do while I can - for whatever short time I have! =) It may not change things in the long run. But it may...

But even if it really doesn't change things in the long run, hopefully, those whose lives I touched, can look back to this point of time - this temporary time - and think that - those time were only temporary and not here to stay - but it was a good time.

I want that. I will pray for that. And I will do all I can to do all I can.

It may not change the future for good, but it may just give people good time to look back to... =)

(Now why do I feel that I sound so much like a person whose biography I have just finished reading?! =P)

No comments: